Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG) is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, Managing
General Underwriters, and syndicates at Lloyd's of
London. Founded in 2010 by industry leader Patrick Ryan,
our strategy is to provide a variety of insurance
services and products for specialized and hard to place
risks. Ryan Specialty Group seeks an Internal Auditor to
join our growing, fast-paced corporate headquarters
located in Chicago, Illinois. The ideal candidate will
possess a depth and breadth of expertise in the planning
and completion of an internal, corporate-based audit
process to include audit scope, procedures, and the
preparation of the internal audit reporting functions.
for planning, execution and reporting results of
- Lead internal audit activities with responsibility
financial, compliance and operational audits.
projects as needed.
- Participate in consultative reviews and special
and compliance reviews.
- Perform risk assessments, business process analysis
controls, improve business processes, and verify
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal
that proper internal control safeguards are in
recommendations to management.
- Prepare reports to communicate audit results and
action plans and recommendations.
- Resolve issues with management and follow up on
- Assist with the testing of the Company’s internal
corporate-based banking or insurance industry
- 5+ years of internal audit experience within
experience with knowledge of accounting, finance,
and internal control areas.
- Experience with data analysis and extraction tools.
- Understanding of internal controls and control
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
and ideas through a variety of channels to
- Professional certification CPA required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Strong Communicator - clearly conveys information
indivduals or groups in a way that engages and
impacts the audience.
to convey criticsl business information.
- Proactively establishes relationships and routines
application of a combination of inductive and
- Analytical Abilities / Financial Acumen - Systematic
deductive reasoning to examine information,
interpret results, and arrive at well-founded
relationships across the organization.
- Builds Partnerships - Builds broad-based business
organized approach to managing daily activities;
- Organization / Time Management - Maintains an
with the ability to simultanoeusly juggle multiple
demands to achieve optimal efficiency and
productivity while ensuring business deadlines and
requirements are met.
and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve
- Results Oriented - Exhibits strong drive for results
outcomes and exceed expectations; persists despite
obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
and business partners throughout the organization,
- Teamwork - Fosters collaboration among team members
shows skill and ease at working in groups and with
senior leadership; contributes ideas, opinions, and
skills toward the achievement of a common goal;
views each success as a win for the organization.
Ryan Specialty Group is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : Ryan Specialty Group
% of Travel Required : 10-20%
Ryan Specialty Group - 13 months ago