Protective Life Insurance Company is one of the nation’s leading insurance companies, providing financial security to individuals and families across the country through a broad portfolio of life and specialty insurance and investment products. Drawing upon the strengths of the past, while maintaining a keen eye toward the future, the Company’s employees nationwide are dedicated to affirming the wisdom of our collective vision. Doing the right thing is smart business.®
Title: Internal Sales Representative
Protective Life Insurance Company is currently seeking an Internal Sales Representative for our Institutional Distribution Group located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Build relationships with existing and prospective policyholders within defined criteria
- Accepts leads from Policyholder Services and recommends products appropriate to fill clients determined needs
- Reaches out to policyholders who are nearing maturity in their life products
- Conducts needs analysis, provides illustrations and assists with application process
- Proactively looks for new sales opportunities, recognizes any obstacles to approaching these opportunities and works with Manager in overcoming these obstacles/barriers
- Stays current on all products within the representative’s capacity and changes in the insurance industry
- Promotes and enhances a team environment, assuring we are providing what is best for the client
- Cooperates with others, shares information and assists others in a way necessary to assure department goals are met
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple issues and demands
- Well developed phone skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients over the phone.
- Knowledge of a broad range of life insurance products and product applications; including universal life, variable universal life, and term products.
- Attention to detail and quality of service in all aspects of relationship management.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to quickly identify and respond to internal and external customer needs.
- Promptly resolves internal and external customer problems
- A strong sense of urgency and a desire to succeed.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Prior life insurance personal production history helpful.
- College degree and industry professional designations helpful.
- State Life & Health license required . Series 6 license preferred.
We offer a strong corporate benefit package that includes company-paid downtown parking. Benefits also include: medical/dental/vision, 401(k) with company match, cash balance pension, paid time off (PTO), long term disability, flexible spending account and company paid life insurance and short term disability.
More about Protective Life Insurance Company:
Protective Life Insurance Company provides financial security through innovatively designed life insurance and annuity products. For over a century, Protective Life has remained true to its core values of quality, serving people and growth. This unwavering commitment has been rewarded with stable, long-term relationships and growth. Traded on the NYSE (PL), Protective Life has over 2,000 employees, exceeds $44 billion in assets and is among the nation's leading insurance companies. Drawing on a heritage of strength and tradition, Protective Life continues to focus on a collective vision of Doing the right thing is smart business. ®
Protective Life Corporation - 22 months ago