The International Account Manager - Enterprise Accounts is responsible for driving business growth by managing relationships between UPS, Enterprise Account Managers, and existing customers. He/She uses a consultative sales approach to recommend the implementation of international solutions within national and strategic accounts to strengthen synchronized commerce through international products and services. This position manages sales activity across UPS's International portfolio of products and services, including Small Package and Supply Chain Solutions (SCS).
The primary responsibility of this position is to create account strategies while leveraging competitive knowledge. A major component of this role is providing subject matter expertise during the execution of business plans. He/She forecasts and plans for customers’ long-term business models to develop strategic solutions with broad supply chain implications.
This position identifies and develops sales opportunities, suggests resolutions to freight products and service problems, and collects customers’ performance criteria. The International Account Manager- Enterprise Accounts tracks marketplace trends, monitors competitors, and provides recommendations to directly impact customer needs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional groups to provide global sales support.
- Tracks sales performance against sales objectives.
- Coordinates project schedule deadlines to deliver successful implications.
- Prepares and delivers customer-facing presentations.
- Facilitates sales force training on freight products.
- Provides enterprise-wide business plan support to resolve freight sales service gaps.
- Advocates and sells Ideas to Stakeholders by using facts and logic to create compelling interest in ideas, persuade internal stakeholders to support ideas or take action, and secure sale, commitment or approval.
- Applies business and industry knowledge and understands how key factors impact business strategies and customer organizations in areas such as industry trends, global business perspectives, and organizational structures and functions.
- Applies financial expertise by analyzing and evaluating financial data, patterns and trends to determine the financial impact of a decision on the customer and the company.
- Applies and maintains an understanding of cultural, business, regulatory and other factors that can influence global business operations and impact customer problems, issues and solutions.
- Applies supply chain and logistic knowledge of the flow of materials, information, and finances involved in manufacturing and distributing products.
- Applies knowledge of the features and business applications of services, products and customer-facing technology offerings and solutions.
- Conducts competitive analysis of competitor’s offerings and strategies, and maintains awareness of competitive environment.
- Creates and develops strategies and plans for effectively managing accounts.
- Solves and identifies customer problems and uses appropriate internal resources to resolve complex customer issues.
- Applies knowledge of customer business models and operating structures and offers logistic sales solutions that support the customer’s strategic business objectives.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
- Must be currently in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there.
- Preferred to be willing to travel, if required.
- Preferred to have sales experience from Business to Business or Business to Consumer or experience in a UPS management job or customer facing role.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...