The Cadmus Group is currently seeking experienced mid-level international development professionals to support the work of our Emerging Markets group.
Complete technical assignments as directed by the client and project Team Leader(s). These assignments may include participation on environmental or energy evaluation teams; preparation of client deliverables such as assessments reports, mitigation plans, or integrated pest management plans; or conducting training sessions.
• Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Environmental or Earth Science, International Relations, Agriculture, Social Sciences, or a related academic program.
• Candidates must have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience working in a business consulting, international development, or government services sector.
• Demonstrated experience in environmental impact assessment, natural resource management, clean energy and climate change, behavioral/social sciences, or pesticides/integrated pest management/agriculture experience in developing and transitional countries.
• Candidates must have at least 2 years’ field-based international development experience in a professional or volunteer capacity.
• Candidates must have superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Candidates must possess facility in Spanish, French, Portuguese or another foreign language (minimum Foreign Service Institute Level S3 & R3)
• Ability and willingness to travel outside of the United States in developing areas.
This is a part-time position. Location is flexible.