This position is responsible for the development and direct sale of international trade products and services to new clients and the expansion of existing trade products and services to customer relationships. In addition, the incumbent will support business development activities of CNB line units and develop sales strategies to aggressively increase the sale and use of international trade products and services for the designated customer and prospect base. Conduct customer/prospect needs analysis and develop proposed service solutions/sales presentations to assist businesses and organizations to make their international trade activities efficient and productive. Coordinate sales efforts with relationship officers and team members in order to acquire new business and strengthen existing client relationships. Maintain current knowledge of all international trade products and services offered. Note - this position can be located in Walnut Creek, San Jose or San Francisco.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- *Bachelor’s degree required.
- *Minimum 5 years of international trade sales experience required.
- *Minimum 2 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required
- Knowledge of sales techniques and principles to effectively market international trade banking services.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
- Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 13 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets, an...