The Bear Crew is in search of an Internet / Instant Service Night Lead. This position will work with the Instant Service Lead and Internet Lead to manage the e-mail and chat systems and process Internet Orders and IP's accurately. The qualified candidate will ensure that all orders are processed by the end of the sales day or shift and that IS duties and IP reports continue into the evening shift hours. This position will be responsible for training Customer Relations employees on the email, chat and internet processing systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• All duties and responsibilities of the Customer Service Rep. position as well as how they apply to responding to Customer e-mail.
a. Provide quality CS in a timely manner to all customers from all areas of the Company including, but not limited to, the Contact Center, Retail Store, Public Relations and Marketing initiatives.
b. Maintain working knowledge of CS & Sales Department policies & procedures and trains agents in navigation of "chat" and specific programs relative to customer response via email.
c. Receive and process incoming service requests and performs appropriate customer service actions.
d. Follow through on email or chat issues as an upper level contact until resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
e. Follows the policies and procedures set by the Manager, guiding management on recommendations for system improvement.
f. Advise Supervisor of unusual situations, including but not limited to incidents with carriers, web site issues, Marketing feedback, or pertinent company PR issues.
g. Respond to customer mail and faxes.
• Assists IS Lead in monitoring e-mail management system rules and functionality, maintaining low average response times by agents.
• Assists IS Lead in maintaining Response Library responses to follow policy and Brand guidelines.
• Handle escalated customer issues.
• Assume supervisory role at peaks over temp e-mail staff and SOS e-mail staff.
• Responsible for training, observing and coaching staff in e-mail, chat responses and internet processing..
• Work with other departments to maximize use of e-mail management system. Including but not limited to Sales, Corp Sales & Customer Loyalty.
• Work with Internet Day Lead to oversee Internet order entry process and staff appropriately to cover volume. Communicate need for additional staff for expedition of the editing process.
• Manage Internet pending orders by resolving issues through contact with customer, Fulfillment, IeT, Inventory and Marketing as needed.
• Verify that all internet orders have been uploaded in a timely and accurate manner. Run reports daily, more frequently based on volume.
• Perform all functions of CS level 2 phone agent. Including but not limited to answering the phones, resolving customer service issues to the satisfaction of the customer in adherence to company polices, monitoring CS queues, answering e-mails and chats
• Monitor the Decline Queue every hour during peak. Contact customers by phone or email as time allows.
• Ensure Internet orders are in sequence. Contact IT if necessary.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
This position requires strong written, data entry and organizational skills and must be comfortable in a training role. Should have a full understanding of Instant Service, Internet Processing and considerable knowledge about VTB and its sister companies. Should have knowledge of Company-wide system flow from Processing to Fulfillment to Shipping. The ability to prioritize is also imperative. Individual should possess a high school degree or equivalent, customer service skills, call center environment experience and some supervisory experience.
The Vermont Teddy Bear Company - 30+ days ago