Reporting to the Assistant Dean, this position supports two important roles:
The Internet Content Developer works collaboratively with the Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University’s (AIB) academic departments, the University’s Web Strategy team, Marketing and Communications, Enrollment, and other University schools to develop online content for the web and social media sites, and using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to maximize lead generation.
The Administrative Coordinator manages administrative services and special projects for several areas within AIB including the Assistant Dean’s office, Academic Affairs, and the two MFA programs. Responsibilities will include various tasks related to gathering and processing financial and other critical data through the University’s central database system, Colleague; as well as projects based on the academic calendar.
In both capacities, this position actively engages with all members of the AIB community in both disseminating and collecting pertinent data and original material, as well as collaborates with many University offices. This position is located at 700 Beacon Street, Boston, MA.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two - three years’ experience in Marketing, or working in a similar capacity directly with the public.
- Experience using Search Engine Optimization and social networking, and the ability to present data in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (i.e., Word, Outlook, and Excel) and a willingness to learn new software as needed to perform duties.
- Experience with HTML very helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet goals with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately, and the search will continue until the position is filled.
Please include a cover letter, CV/ resume, and contact information for three references.
Lesley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to increasing the diversity of the university community and the curriculum. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this goal are encouraged to apply
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: http://lesley.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=37028
- 3 years ago - save job