Come work with great people and be challenged to reach your potential at www.DMEautomotive.com . We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for our customers. By fostering values that promote freedom, flexibility and creativity we encourage professional growth and offer rewarding career opportunities. DMEautomotive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, paid time off as well as a host of other world class benefits. Innovate, lead, and grow by doing what you love to do at DMEautomotive.
Founded in 1982, DME began as a small company specializing in direct mail and has grown to a vertically integrated marketing company that employs over 500 people. DME strives to continuously think outside of the box by providing new avenues of reaching consumers through highly personalized, data driven marketing messages.
DME is committed to providing clients with complete in-house marketing solutions – from creative design, to print to postage. DME boasts a state-of-the-art 11 acre complex with a production site that includes offset print, 4-color variable print, letter shop, data management and analytics, along with e-mail and web development. DME is also proud to provide an inbound and outbound call center, high-definition production studio and our on branch of the US Post Office. In 2007, DME Holdings LLC joined forces with JM Family Enterprises In c. to create DMEautomotive LLC.
- Develop customer relationships w ith new and existing dealers.
- Reach the decision maker of the dealership (GM or Owner) and demonstrate the value of the opportunity Driver Conne ct will provide the dealership.
- Develop and deliver informational presentations and demos; participate on targeted sales calls; facilitate and coordinate the delivery of info rmation supporting the product.
- Develop strategies for the sales organization through close collaboration with the bu siness to identify market needs
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual new business, reve nue growth and adoptions goals.
- Assist in developing new ideas based on an industry data of needs in the market.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degr ee strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience required of either, or a combination of:
- Working in a dealership (pref erably at a management level)
- Successful sales account management experience within the auto, software or technology solutions industr ies
- Equivalent experience in sales and auto
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a sales strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to represent Driver Connect to the automotive industry and model company values by creating a positive im pression of the company.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in v arious technologies required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal, written, verba l and presentation) required.
- Experi ence with MS Office required.
- Experience utilizing Salesforce preferred.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals, coaching sales team members/peers to deliver outstanding sales results, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
Monster - 2 years ago