**Review of applications has been extended**
The Internet Systems Developer/Web Designer works independently and within a team environment to design, develop, implement, and maintain University Web sites (including user interfaces, graphics, logos, animation, digital video and digital photography), and Web, Internet and Intranet content, and related print materials, graphic design to enhance the image and visual appeal, as well as the communications, education, information, and promotional needs of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. For the complete job description please (go to/click here).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Significant experience designing, developing and maintaining websites and Internet/Intranet applications
- Significant experience in graphic design and digital animation
- Significant experience with analog and digital video editing, formatting, and compression
- Significant experience in photography and photo editing
- Experience with database integration
- Must be available to respond to situations that arise during weekends or evenings
- Some travel may be required
- Experience with Flash Programming
- Experience with both Macintosh and Windows operating systems
- Experience with distance learning technologies or instructional design
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume and the contact information of three professional references to: Search for Internet Systems Developer/Web Designer, Office of Human Resources, 285 Old Westport Road, North Dartmouth, MA 02747. Or apply below. The review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth reserves the right to conduct background checks on all potential employees.
The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is an EEO/AA employer.