goodness Mfg. was founded in 2007 by a close-knit crew of key Crispin Porter+Bogusky folks. They created some of the most iconic advertising of the past 15 years on brands like Burger King, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, IKEA, Geek Squad, Slim Jim and truth Anti-Smoking.
At gMfg, Goodness is a recurring theme. It describes the way we treat each other, the respect we give our partners, and our plan to leave the world better than we found it. Goodness also refers to the one special purpose that every client has - whether they know it or not. Our job, as we see it, is uncovering that Goodness and making sure it shines through in every part of the brand, whether it's a product, packaging, a 140-character-or-less social media message, or advertising.
It all happens from our Hollywood-based command center, where we've joined forces with Trailer Park, the world's largest entertainment marketing company. Over 500 employees and 85,000 square feet of production horsepower are at our disposal, and we make it work to our clients' advantage every day.
This internship will allow the candidate the opportunity to get hands on experience in account management working primarily with the Account department on to be determined client. The Account Management intern will interface with other departments in meetings, and as such be allowed the opportunity to learn about several facets of the agency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist account team doing competitive audits and category analysis.
- Assist account team with pitches and research projects.
- Assist in campaign development and execution.
- Internship is for school-credit only (
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Research and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion for advertising a must!
Trailer Park - 14 months ago