BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
An ASG Developer implements mathematical models. This activity entails software design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance, evolution, and innovation. ASG Developers leverage a combination of mathematical skills and software development skills to produce innovative, enterprise-level analytical software.
Assist with the development of ARGO’s state of the art business applications. Responsibilities include testing, documenting and some programming of ARGO’s business solutions or productivity tools. Participate in full system life cycle of application functionalities that are vital to the automation of financial institution business processes.
• Work across departments to understand and document requirements
• Create design documents for new and existing development
• Ensure assigned functionality adheres to performance and development standards
• Prepare conceptual, detail and technical design documentation
• Quickly identify issues and provide resolutions
• Use quality assurance procedures to report defects and propose enhancements
• Develop leadership skills through accountability and team dynamics
• Work with teammates to achieve the highest quality, industry leading products
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, object oriented programming, unit testing, automation testing, and software reengineering is a plus.
• Experience with some of the technology stacks below:
• C, C++
• C#, .Net
• Able to produce and interpret design specifications and technical documentation.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Must have effective written and verbal business communication skills.
Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree plan in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE), or Mathematics.
Minimum GPA of 3.0 in core classes.
Employer seeks only applicants legally authorized to work in the U.S. and will not sponsor visa matters
ARGO is the leading software provider of solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from all parts of the financial services world—from the nation's largest banks to community-centered credit originators and processors. Over 40 of the nation's top financial institutions use ARGO solutions to process more than 65 million transactions in 35,000 financial centers each day. Financial institutions depend on ARGO because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Come join ARGO and let your ingenious ideas be heard. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the financial institutions do business.