This Internship is for Summer 2013.
Looking for experience in Vacation Planning? Our Destination Universal Interns will be working with Consumer Sales to leverage the competitive advantage of in-destination services at Universal's three on site hotels.
Destination Universal Interns at Universal Orlando are responsible for:
- Reaching out to packaged guests arriving throughout the summer to identify any service or product needs in advance of travel.
- Greeting the guests and assisting with further planning upon their arrival at our Resorts.
- Providing an enhanced level of service for guests.
- Improving revenue per booking by effectively suggesting additional package components for each guest.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Destination Universal Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
- Must be actively enrolled for the Summer 2013 semester as a college Junior or Senior.
- Must be majoring in Sales, Hospitality, or Marketing.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) preferred.
- Must be available to work 20-30 hours per week, varied days including weekends from May 6, 2013 to August 9, 2013.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.