This Internship is for Summer 2013.
Looking for experience in Vacation Planning? Our Destination Universal Interns will be working with Consumer Sales to leverage the competitive advantage of in-destination services at Universal's three on site hotels.
Destination Universal Interns at Universal Orlando are responsible for:
- Reaching out to packaged guests arriving throughout the summer to identify any service or product needs in advance of travel.
- Greeting the guests and assisting with further planning upon their arrival at our Resorts.
- Providing an enhanced level of service for guests.
- Improving revenue per booking by effectively suggesting additional package components for each guest.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Destination Universal Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted.
- Must be actively enrolled for the Summer 2013 semester as a college Junior or Senior.
- Must be majoring in Sales, Hospitality, or Marketing.
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA required.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) preferred.
- Must be available to work 20-30 hours per week, varied days including weekends from May 6, 2013 to August 9, 2013.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Universal Orlando Resort - 9 months ago