• Able to work with engineers on current projects
• Knowledge of futures industry helpful but not mandatory
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS helpful but not mandatory
• Attention to detail and specifics
• Customer focused
• Results driven
• Assists in the needs of the department's plans as needed
• Work in simulated data center (Lab where technology primary R&D)
• Working on obtaining a Computer Science bachelor’s degree
• Able to work independently
• Results Driven
• Works well in a group setting
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.