1. Assist lab with collecting end user mower usage data. Travel to customer worksites and record operator usage using the field data collection mower. Organize and process collected data.
2. Must be able to work independently without supervision. Job requires driving truck and equipment trailer. CDL preferred, but not necessary.
3. Must be proficient with MS Excel. Experience with LabVIEW preferred.
1. Necessary coursework includes instrumentation - need to be able to connect and diagnose sensors.
2. Strong MS Excel skills to organize and process collected data.
This is a summer internship opportunity within our Test Lab facility. Preferred majors include Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanized System Management, and Industrial Engineering. Other majors will also be considered.