Internship for Law Student with Invesco Houston General Counsel.
• Intermediate computer skills including Excel, MS Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
• Available for full-time employment for duration of internship
• Completed at least two full years of college and be currently enrolled full-time
• Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Resourceful in gathering key information
• Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as to handle multiple concurrent assignments, work independently, and assume personal responsibility for deliverables
• Self-directed and well organized; must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
• The ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
Invesco - 18 months ago
As one of the largest independent global investment managers, Invesco Ltd. is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their...