We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern, Online & Social Media to join us at our Palo Alto, CA office.
We require you to be well connected online and you use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Posterous daily. You deliver what you promise and exceed expectations. You're creative and create campaigns that generate high quality leads for our sales. You understand online analytics and can link them to a cost/benefit analysis. Although the focus is on online & social media, you are not afraid of picking up the phone and calling a potential lead and giving an awesome first impression of Idean.
This internship is schedule to begin in August/September for the duration of approximately 3 months, based on business needs. The schedule will be 14-20 hours per week.
The ideal candidate can:
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Arrange online outreach and promotion using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Generate warm leads using various online sources.
- Create case studies of past projects.
- Perform website and social media optimization.
- Perform keyword analysis.
- Generate cost/benefit analysis on how online operations generate warm leads.
- Support senior team members.
- Interest in visual design and user experience is a must.
- Students applying for this internship should have experience in online marketing.
- Passion to innovate and create the next big thing.
- Excellent written skills especially for online environment e.g. interesting & tech humurous blogs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Idean Enterprises - 12 months ago