BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
Assist with the automation of scripts to test ARGO’s state of the art business applications. Responsibilities include developing, documenting and executing automated test scripts to validate ARGO’s business solutions or productivity tools, using industry leading automation software such as HP’s QuickTest Professional (QTP).
• Execute manual “black box” Test Cases to understand the application under test
• Use the ARGO automated test framework to automate the manual Test Cases using QTP and VBScript
• Ensure assigned test cases adhere to performance and development standards
• Execute, validate and debug the automated Test Cases
• Quickly identify issues and provide resolutions
• Execute the full suite of automated tests for each application build using QTP and Quality Center
• Use quality assurance procedures to report application defects
• Develop leadership skills through accountability and team dynamics
• Work with teammates to achieve the highest quality, industry leading products
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Experience with VBScript.
• Able to interpret and execute manual test cases, and to identify and document application issues.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Effective written and verbal business communication skills.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of HP QTP is a plus.
• Candidates with Microsoft Visual Studio Coded UI Testing using C# will also be considered.
• Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree plan in Computer Science (CS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or similar.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 in core classes.
Employer seeks only applicants legally authorized to work in the U.S. and will not sponsor visa matters
ARGO is the leading software provider of solutions for the financial services industry. Today, our customers come from all parts of the financial services world—from the nation's largest banks to community-centered credit originators and processors. Over 40 of the nation's top financial institutions use ARGO solutions to process more than 65 million transactions in 35,000 financial centers each day. Financial institutions depend on ARGO because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Come join ARGO and let your ingenious ideas be heard. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the financial institutions do business.