Requisition #: 56719
Job Title: Summer Internship - Teledata Representative
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Employment Status: Summer Intern Program
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
As a Reports Analysis and TeleData Intern, you will be placed into a busy and challenging corporate environment with assignments that have visibility and importance to the SBS leadership team at ADP. You will be expected to quickly adjust to that environment and become a productive contributing ADP associate.
The Teledata Intern will work closely with an assigned management mentor who will be responsible for acclimation into the ADP's corporate culture. As part of the assignment, the intern will: enjoy a beautiful business casual working environment. This position will allow you to receive a comprehensive view of Small Business Services and provide you an understanding of the small business market. Your mentor will provide coaching and guidance throughout the 10-week internship. Other mentors may be assigned to you depending on what additional projects you are assigned.
- Communicate and answer basic client inquiries regarding payroll and tax information
- Analyze business unit reports/dashboards for call, eMail, and outreach metrics-including organizational level, manager level, and associate scorecards
- Conduct special studies and prepare new reports as requested
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Additional special projects as needed
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of a PowerPoint presentation detailing the experience to Senior Leadership during the final week of the assignment
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and an aptitude for analytics.
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth.
- Enjoy working on teams and find problem solving exhilarating.
- Are resourceful, responsible, patient, tenacious, informed, independent, confident, and full of energy
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Parsippany, NJ
Job Category: Intern/Co-Op
Area of Interest: Client Service
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired...