Internship for Publishing/Operations
Do you want to join a winning team within an organization that is leader in their industry? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
The operations department has put in place a Financial Metrics Project Team with the goal to gather historical information contained in various company-specific systems. The primary focus of the position will be to collect financial and performance information, interact with business line owners in order to adequately understand and interpret the data and organize it in a fashion that it can be validated and further analysed.
The role will be part of an international team of 6 people, located in different regions across Canada and the USA. The role will have to interact on a daily basis with the project team lead to ensure project is on track and timelines will be respected.
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Collect and interpret financial and performance information;
- Organize the information in a database;
- Coordinate with team members
Why will you want to work with us?
- Junior or Senior undergraduate or first year graduate student
- Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related major;
- Related administrative experience;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel;
- Programing experience (optional)
- Be part of a winning team with members that are
to be at work.
- Work in a
with an open space concept that encourages open
- Casual environment where you could wear your
- Be involved and implicated in the company's success.
- Be encouraged to
develop, to learn
and to move up in the organization.
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...