Trailer Park Digital & Social, a creative boutique of Trailer Park, oversees web sites, advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, apps, games and online strategy. Trailer Park Digital & Social’s clients include AMC, Fox Home Entertainment, DreamWorks, and Universal, to note only a few.
A Strategic Planning intern will work with a team to identify key insights and trends relevant to brand campaigns and initiatives. They will assist in gathering research and creating a vision to help build an understanding of consumer behaviors in the digital space.
Internship is for school-credit only.
Essential Job Functions
- The intern’s main responsibility will be to help with strategic planning initiatives on projects.
- Support on research direction for new and current business projects.
- Track and analyze digital metrics for new business projects.
Job Related Qualification Standards
- Intern must be junior or senior standing in a Bachelor or Master program.
- The ideal candidate would be passionate about advertising, and interested in pursuing planning as a future career choice.
- Must have an interest in marketing, pop culture, and social media.
- Interest in analytics is preferred—comfortable with numbers and skilled in presenting quantitative results in compelling ways.
- Ability to learn quickly at a fast-paced environment.
- Good sense of humor, creativity and positive attitude.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams.
Trailer Park - 13 months ago