The Research and Development function develops new products consistent with R.J. Reynolds Tobacco’s Growth, Innovation and Harm Reduction Platforms. Summer interns will have Winston-Salem based assignments and conduct research to support established tobacco research programs and projects in collaboration with other R&D scientists.
You will be assigned a challenging research project requiring creative thinking, problem solving, and teamwork as you interact with other personnel throughout our winning organization.
In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support.
We are seeking graduate level students working toward an advanced degree in Analytical or Organic Chemistry.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong background in microscopy and spectroscopy techniques
• Familiarity with Fourier Transformed Infrared Spectroscopy and/or Scanning Electron Microscopy.
• Experience utilizing sound scientific principles to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
• Demonstrated leadership and initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to relocate to Winston-Salem, North Carolina for the summer
RJ Reynolds - 18 months ago
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...