The Research and Development function develops new products consistent with R.J. Reynolds Tobacco’s Growth, Innovation and Harm Reduction Platforms. Summer interns will have Winston-Salem based assignments and conduct research to support established tobacco research programs and projects in collaboration with other R&D scientists.
You will be assigned a challenging research project requiring creative thinking, problem solving, and teamwork as you interact with other personnel throughout our winning organization.
In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support.
We are seeking students working toward a degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry (must be 21 by internship start date).
The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong interest in analytical or organic chemistry
• Familiarity with chromatography techniques
• Experience utilizing sound scientific principles to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
• Demonstrated leadership and initiative
• Proficient in MS office software
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to relocate to Winston-Salem, North Carolina for the summer
RJ Reynolds - 20 months ago
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...