This task requires personnel to have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas in order to perform their tasks effectively and to assist the AO in developing the correct policy which will help the Command comply with high level DoD policy/guidance.
Interoperability policy contained in DoD interoperability policy documents (e.g., DoD 4630 series, DOD Memo Interim Guidance for Interoperability of IT and NSS, final draft DODI 8330, DOD 5000 series, CJCSI 6212.01, CJCSI 3170 series, etc.)
DoD Architecture Framework
Enterprise/Mobility/Unified Capability policy
JITC test and certification policy
DoD CIO/JS/ATandL and the Services roles and responsibilities with regard to the joint interoperability test and certification of IT and NSS
Interoperability Steering Group missions and functions
Information Assurance (e.g., DIACAP)
Also, personnel will be required to have current accounts and be proficient with JITC, DISA, and DoD toolsets, to include the following tools and others as needed.
DITPR, JCPAT E, GTG F, Interoperability Assessment Module (IAM), Knowledge Management/Decision Support (KM/DS), Electronic Report Distribution (ERD), Joint Interoperability Tool (JIT), and System Track Programs (STP).
Successful execution of this task, because of frequent extremely short suspenses, requires specific competence and experience with DoD/Joint Staff, DISA, and JITC interoperability policy and procedures. Combined directly applicable experience of proposed task members shall be not less than five (5) years.
Certification support is required as follows:
Review and comment on certifications products, as required by the government. -Provide comments to the technical POC for distribution to the responsible JITC Action Officer. Provide comments in a comment resolution matrix (CRM). The government will provide the CRM.
- Perform quality checks and comment on already released certifications, as requested. The government will provide the CRM. One special certification, one standards conformance certification, and one interoperability certification will have quality checks performed each quarter.
- Provide final review and release documents from the ERD.
- After a document is ERDed, enter the status, interface status information, and the document links for the STP. Interface status information is not entered for Special Certifications.
- Assist JITC Action Officers in developing the certification memoranda and reports, as requested.
- Perform other support as required.
ClearanceJobs.com - 17 months ago
Lattice Technology Group, Inc.is an engineering consulting firm that specializes in Information Systems Integration, Test and Evaluation....