Mosaica Education Inc.
Younsgtown Academy of Excellence, Youngstown, Ohio
Intervention/ Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a dynamic Special Education - Autistic Support teacher to serve our grades K- 8 students.
Candidates should be experienced and skilled in:
· Working with students on the Autism Spectrum
· Facilitating IEP Meetings and writing IEP goals and objectives
· Conducting diagnostic assessments for driving instruction
· Experience required working in Resource Room model or Co-teaching in a full room inclusion type model
· Conducting a functional behavioral assessment and writing/implementing a behavior improvement plan.
· Valid Ohio State certification as an Interventionist is required.
Mosaica Teacher Responsibilities
· To provide students with a first class learning experience that maximizes their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply their intellect to solving problems and contribute to their communities as enlightened and responsible citizens.
· Work as a part of a team, maintaining a commitment to excellence
· All teaching staff are highly qualified
Teacher Required Education/Qualifications/Skills
· Bachelor Degree in Education or related discipline (i.e., social science, humanities).
· Must have appropriate credentials such as valid teaching certification and be highly qualified as designated by the State DOE
· Must demonstrate competency in all areas of content responsibility and be computer literate
· Must have experience with standardized testing and interpreting data
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Mosaica Education Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our innovative schools, please visit our web site at http://www.mosaicaeducation.com/ careers .