Interwoven Software Developer
Lead Software Developer with hands-on front and back end web application and Content Management System (CMS) design and development. The successful candidate will be part of a highly productive team working in a fast paced environment. The job includes working closely with other development teams, Quality Assurance, and Business Analysts. The lead will also provide development estimates, identify dependencies, and identify integration issues/risks. The lead will also field the day-to-day issues and inquiries to the team, and proactively support the application in production.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Autonomy/Interwoven TeamSite Product Suite, including TeamSite, LiveSite, SitePublisher, OpenDeploy/DataDeploy, Workflow Modeler, MetaTagger (a plus) and MediaBin (a plus)
- Strong Java and J2EE knowledge.
- Familiarity with Waterfall and Agile / Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Experience with Perl, XML, Unix shell scripting
- Strong Object Oriented design skills.
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of other CMS platforms is a plus
Long term assignment
$55.00 per hour