Ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to meet customer fill rates
Manage customer forecasts
Order Management Facilitate order release to the supply base with adequate forecasts
Detect and resolve issues that may result in supply disruption Data Management
Add new parts/prices into SAP Review existing data for completeness and accuracy; performing cleansing activities as appropriate
Maintain master data in SAP (adding, changing, deleting) per established guidelines
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years supply chain experience required.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications; strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP and SAP/APO preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills - interaction with Purchasing, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Manufacturing and suppliers.
Federal-Mogul Corporation - 21 months ago
For Federal-Mogul, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. The company makes components used in cars, trucks, and...