FLEXIBALE 12-HR SHIIFTS
- Receive assignments from Manager/Supervisor and completes all tasks as required by Supply Chain
- e polices and procedures.
•Perform daily inventory updates and adjustments through cycle counts and the preference list
process to maintain established inventory par levels.
- Process receipt for all supply deliveries. Verifies purchase orders against delivery slips and verifies quantities against materials received. Notes discrepancies and advise supervisor.
- Ensures all overnight orders are given priority and delivered promptly to the charge nurse the same day of receipt. Complies with procedures established by management for special overnight orders.
- Promptly process receipts and refrigerate packages requiring refrigeration.
medical/surgical items on priority basis as specified and directed by supervisor.
•Rotates and checks dated supplies on an ongoing basis ensuring stock rotation and outdated item are removed from the OR inventory. Reports damaged items to supervisor.
Mount Sinai Medical Center - Florida - 7 months ago
Founded in 1949, Mount Sinai Medical Center is the largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital in South Florida. Mount...