- Oversee Receiving, Shipping, RMA Processing, Inventory Control, Packout, and Logistics.
- The Logistics Supervisor will conduct data analysis, evaluate performance metrics, make recommendations for process improvements or cost savings, and manage warehouse personnel.
- Arrange all shipping details such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product. Monitors export license and compliance.
- Analyze and recommend transportation and freight costs as well as appropriate routing and carriers to be used.
- Provide cost effective, efficient and traceable movement of company products both in-bound and out-bound.
- Expedites import-export arrangements and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Maintain FIFO for Shipments unless directed otherwise.
- Maintain inventory stock locations and accurate finished goods and raw material inventories.
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Tracks, monitors, and manages inventory levels and aging, initial fill, in stock percentages, and inventory accuracy within the proper Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensures that internal customer requirements are met and inventory discrepancies are accurately reported and resolved.
- Drive timely execution of product flow in the RMA process.
- Plan, execute and reconcile physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Packout per customer requirements.
- Maintain lot integrity/identity as required.
- Maintain packaging stock.
- Provide training for Inventory Control employees and ongoing training to educate staff.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Word, and Excel a plus.
- At least 5 years experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience in a small, consumer technology company is an advantage.
Eye-Fi - 19 months ago