Purpose: Manage daily inventory and logistics functions by using data collection, reporting and analysis; monitor, identify and report inventory levels and expected receipts for purchased material; coordinate cycle counts and physical inventory counts. Perform related reconciliation activities. Establish improvements for future physical inventories; establish new material planning methods.
- Analyzes inventory variances arising from cycle counts and reconciles discrepancies, physical inventory, inventory reports, material planning data, or other sources; analyzes trends and patterns.
- Generates reconciliation of shipments, material transfers, part transfers and/ or returns.
- Determines root causes of inventory variances; proposes and implements as applicable appropriate corrective and preventive actions and process improvements.
- Lead the maintenance of SAP database for inventory items
- Conducts frequent cycle counts and inventory audits to verify accuracy; Leads physical inventory count activities.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Prefer BA or BS in business, operations management, supply chain/logistics, or information technology.
- Two (2) years of inventory, materials or purchasing procedures experience within a manufacturing environment, with at least intermediate knowledge of inventory control procedures including coordinating the annual physical inventory and analysis.
- Prior SAP-WM, PP, MM, SD experience.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated team building abilities.
- Detail oriented and analytical problem solving/corrective action abilities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and understanding of inventory reports.
- Product knowledge in Bicycle or Outdoor industry is a plus.
SRAM Corporation - 13 months ago