Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Identify and report close dated product.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate's degree preferred.
- 0-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
- Prior auditing experience preferred.
- Strong computer and database skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to read and follow directions.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products...