ATK Aerospace Systems leads the industry in solid rocket propulsion systems, satellite components and subsystems, lightweight space deployables and solar arrays. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of our nation's capabilities in space.
ATK has a need for a Stores / Warehouse / Property Specialist in our Beavercreek, OH facility.
In this role you will;
- Perform and own, both the day-to-day tasks (tactical) and long term strategic tasks associated with Inventory & Property Management within a diverse 100,000+ sq. ft. AS9100 Certified Aerospace Manufacturing and R&D facility. These include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Inventory Issues / Transfers / Adjustments utilizing an ERP system.
- Kit all materials in support of daily production requirements.
- Establish and Perform Cycle Counting Policy for all Inventory and Property.
- Manage and Maintain Lab Supplies Account to support daily production needs.
- Input Property into the Inventory System.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jacks to transport materials within the company.
- Perform support of the production control function.
- Develop and Implement Inventory policies and procedures to improve departmental efficiency and inventory accuracy.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years experience in inventory control in a manufacturing work environment.
- Ability to develop, document, and implement Inventory Policies & Procedures
- Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficiency within an ERP Systems
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry 50 lbs
- Requires climbing ladders and/or stairs on a daily basis
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adhere to written procedures, and experience with ISO requirements, standards, and compliance issues
- Able to start work at 7am
- Able to pull material from freezers
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to operate independently and effectively with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- APICS Certification (Strongly Desired)
- 10+ years experience in inventory control in a manufacturing work environment
- Aerospace Manufacturing Experience
- Government Property Management Experience
- Microsoft Access Database Use and Development Experience
- Forklift license or other heavy operating equipment licenses
- Composite Materials Knowledge
- Active Security Clearance
This position can be filled one level lower requiring a BS in Business or Logistics and a minimum of 5 years of experience in inventory control or property management.
ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer
less than 25%
Years of Experience:
Accounting, Inventory, Warehouse, Manager, Security Clearance, Finance, Operations, Manufacturing, Management, Government
ATK - 11 months ago
Space is not the final frontier for Alliant Techsystems (ATK), as long as its aerospace/defense offerings are paving new paths. Through four...