Since our first catalog launch in 2002; our brand, our stores, our story is continually evolving. We are a dynamic, fast-paced brand with an exciting growth strategy. We value imagination, diversity and giving people the opportunity to explore, grow and shape our future. We look for innovative, smart, hard working individuals who enjoy creative thinking and ingenuity. Help us carry out our mission of being a source of inspiration to our customers, creating a global community, and tirelessly seeking ways to evolve our brand. Our corporate office is located in the D.U.M.B.O district of Brooklyn, NY, right above our flagship store. We are a community driven company and are happy to call Brooklyn our home. This position is for the most recent concept at west elm, MARKET. MARKET is or new neighborhood store focusing on functional design, local production, entrepreneurship and community connections. A general store feel, MARKET is your total home toolkit, designed to delight and made to be used. We offer a selection of hand picked goods in the area of Kitchen, Garden, Personal Care, and Care & Repair. This is an opportunity to be part of a new and exciting brand. If you want to be involved in the very first steps of its fruition and be part of a high profile extension of our already existing brand, now is the time to explore the opportunity of joining our team.
Retail Distribution Project Planner, West Elm MARKET
• Ensure stores maintain appropriate in-stock, service levels, and weeks on hand objectives by developing strategies, executing them, and adjusting as needed.
• Collaborate with Merchants, Inventory Planning, Visual and Store Operations to create fulfillment strategies that optimize inventory profitability and support functional objectives.
• Set up appropriate system parameters, profiles, safety stocks, display minimums, etc., to achieve store / item in stock goals and objectives.
• Set-up and maintenance of the allocation system to ensure timely processing of new, current, and discontinued merchandise.
• Publish analysis and reporting to the organization communicating comp store and new store performance.
• Create and execute allocation strategies that support new store growth.
• Plan and execute allocations to support floor sets while taking into consideration selling and stockroom capacity by store group.
• Support specialized store assortments
• Special projects, analysis, and report assignments
• Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with your team
• Are driven and motivated by the possibilities ahead
• Are a true business owner; comfortable with decision making and calculated risk taking for the benefit of your business.
• Think innovation is critical in a business environment and support others in creative thinking
• Pride yourself on the quality of work and are a stickler for the details
• Naturally challenge yourself and others to grow
• 2+ years relevant work experience
• Proficient in retail math
• Proficient in Excel
• Understanding of retail supply chain
• College degree preferred
This position is not eligible for visa
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - 13 months ago
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...