This position is responsible for providing daily support of inventory management for assigned stations at the Gannett Traffic Operations (GTO).
- o- Inventory administration – maintains exceptions as required by G.T.O. standards for assigned station(s); works with station sales managers and sales staff to optimize available inventory through manual manipulation of spots in accordance with G.T.O. policies and station rules as defined in the station playbook.
- o- Log preparation – ensures all aspects of log are in compliance with G.T.O. policies and station playbook prior to locking the log; finalize, lock and transmit log to station in compliance with G.T.O. policies and station playbook.
- o- Customer support – attends and actively participates in station meetings, including but not limited to sales department, sales managers, inventory management and programming (as necessary). Keeps in regular communication with key contact at assigned station(s) acting as a consultant proactively identifying issues and seeking guidance to provide increased level of service; possess the confidence of station management.
- o- Programming – works with programming teams to ensure accurate and optimized formatting and ensure the best possible service to the station group; ability to make adjustments to programming as necessary
- o- Communication – provides updates (written and verbal) to management as requested; displays positive team attitude and seeks out ways to help team members; identifies best practices and communicates within G.T.O. and with supervised stations; exemplifies by action and communication that superior service to the station group is a top priority
- o- Quality control – evaluates station and G.T.O. procedures to ensure best possible service to station(s) proactively offering solutions to G.T.O. and station management; cross trains on station(s) as a back-up; maintains and updates station playbook as necessary and as required by G.T.O. standards.
- o- 1-3 years Traffic experience at a TV Station; College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- o- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- o- Preferred Wide Orbit experience
- o- Strong attention to detail
- o- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- o- Strong organizational skills in a fast paced environment
- o- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines required.
Gannett - 11 months ago