Are you an experienced law enforcement professional or investigator with forensic accounting experience? Then this is the opportunity for you!
AAMCO Transmissions, Inc., the world’s largest franchisor of transmission and general automotive repair businesses, is seeking a dynamic individual to operate out of its Southern California office who will play a major role in the company’s loss prevention efforts. This position will report directly to members of AAMCO’s senior management.
Investigator/Forensic Field Auditor
Responsibilities will include:
Position qualifications include:
- Investigating franchised locations to insure accuracy of sales and financial data provided to corporate office.
- Reconciling and reviewing audit findings directly with audit targets and developing coordinated recovery efforts.
- Using investigative techniques to identify potential audit candidates and generate audit leads
- Providing timely and accurate reports to management.
- Evaluating system-wide controls and procedures for uncovering fraud, maximizing cash recoveries, improving collections of receivables and reducing bad debts and exposure.
- Designing processes and programs to increase the volume and efficiency of the audit process and to meet revenue budgets.
- Performing special projects and reports as requested by senior management.
- Responsible for monitoring retail loss prevention, and developing strategies for combating shrinkage
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email your resume using the methods listed.
- Law enforcement, IRS or other investigative background
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years investigative/forensic auditing experience required preferably with the IRS or in a fraud prevention environment.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office Products including Excel and Word software programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and investigative or task-oriented skills.
- Willingness and ability to endure heavy travel (plus 50%)
- Ability to provide solutions to business issues.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently and generate audit target leads.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with diplomacy.
- Ability to coordinate efforts with IT Department and jointly develop efficient audit processes.
AAMCO Transmissions inc - 20 months ago