The Performance department measures, analyses and reports on the performance of all equity and fixed income portfolios managed by Aberdeen.
They are also responsible for the group’s compliance with Global Investment Performance Standards. The department consists of a Performance Equity & AIS team, Performance - Fixed Income team and a Performance Reporting team.
The Performance Equity & AIS (Alternative Investment Strategies) team are responsible for providing accurate and timely performance measurement services for Equity and Alternative Investment Strategy products to the group.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- To provide accurate and timely performance measurement services for Equity and AIS portfolios where calculated in-house.
- To test the accuracy of Equity and AIS reports produced by outsourced performance report providers and ensure corrections are made where applicable.
- To provide ad-hoc performance measurement services as and when required.
This position is open to college leavers and graduates interested in pursuing a career within investment management; the position is available for an immediate start.
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good Excel skills
- Able to demonstrate numeracy skills
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please email the Human Resources Department at email@example.com, attaching a copy of your CV with a covering letter explaining why you wish to apply.
The above role is part of Aberdeen Asset Management’s commitment to the Investment 2020 scheme to find out more about the scheme please visit www.investment2020.co.uk