The position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be a key contributor to programs that help attract and maintain long-term investors for the company. The Director of IR will help represent the company to the investment community externally, and will interface with all levels of management internally as a resource for C-level executive team.
- Proactively communicate company's strategy and messaging to investors
- Manage relationships with existing and potential institutional investors and sell-side analysts including targeting, relationship building, and tracking; handle routine request for information from analysts and investors
- Lead quarterly earnings release process, including development of the earnings press release, conference call scripts, financial analysis and Q&A's; also will provide leadership in the development of key themes and issues to be presented
- Partner with various internal teams (Finance, Corporate Marketing, Legal) to ensure consistent external and internal messages
- Track, manage and summarize earnings estimates, analyst reports and compilation of analyst financial models
- Lead planning and management for all investor relations events, including analyst meetings, conferences and presentations
- Generate and analyze periodic reports on investor activity for senior management
- Work with Senior Management to understand investor perceptions
- Provide peer analysis and competitive intelligence
- Maintain Investor Relations website, calendars, scheduling, etc.
- Be a contributing member of the company's disclosure committee and assist Finance department with SEC filings
- Manage vendor relationships
- B.S. degree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- 10+ years' experience, including sell-side or buy-side research and corporate IR experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to convey company strategy and messaging
- Excellent financial, investment, Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- A high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
- An energetic and resourceful team player who can roll up their sleeves
- Able to work in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Significant knowledge related to financial statements, knowledge of SEC disclosure rules
- Ability to work independently as first point of contact for investors while being a strong team contributor
NetSuite - 15 months ago
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...