Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis and Investor Relations, the VP of Investor Relations has primary responsibility for developing and executing PTC’s global investor relations strategy. This person will set investor communications strategy and messages and preparing management for investor interaction. In addition, this person will manage day-to-day relationships with shareholders and sell-side analysts and act as a corporate spokesperson with the investor community.
This position requires a highly motivated and creative individual who thinks strategically and will continuously challenge investor and corporate perceptions of the factors that impact the company’s valuation. Must be able to perform effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment, proactive in anticipating needs of senior management, and responsive to investor requests.
• Provide on-going, direct interface with investment community to help educate institutional investors and research analysts regarding the Company’s strategy, financial model and operating results, and the impact of special developments from the Company and/or its peers.
• Act as an internal consultant for the Company bringing industry, competitor and valuation information and perspectives from the investment community to senior management.
• Work closely with finance team to analyze financial results and compile important statistics and other relevant information for use during the quarterly earnings announcement and conference call, and throughout the quarter during regular discussions with investors.
• Work closely with segment and function teams to gain deeper insights into the company’s go-to-market and product development strategies.
• Prepare investor materials such as presentations, earnings press releases and prepared remarks, SEC filings, and information kits.
• Manage requests for road show and conference participation, as well as corporate visits.
• Maintain relationships with external vendors (contact management, IR web site provider, etc.).
• Solid understanding of corporate financials, public company accounting and regulatory issues, as well as the equity markets.
• Ability to analyze the competitive and economic dynamics affecting the business.
• Ability to exhibit strong professionalism and be comfortable around senior management.
• Software and/or services industry experience is a plus.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
• Bachelors Degree, MBA or CFA a plus
• 10 years of total work experience
• Sell-Side and/or Buy-Side experience desirable
• Advanced MS Office skills
PTC - The Product Development Company - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC) enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to...