- Accounting Analyst for OneWest Bank needed to work in Investor Reporting - Bank Reconciliation department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and reconcile remittance reports of loans, research and identify all variances in the Investor Reporting Application, utilizing LPS/SBO and external source reports, with strict adherence to reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Track Default Outstanding Advance and Reimbursement.
- Generate various passport reports for modified loans to capture loan level adjustments.
- Report and track all outstanding items to ensure these items are cleared within a timely manner.
- Assists the Unit Manager in compiling data for Management reporting and researching internal audit, external audit and Investor requests.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Investor Reporting and Bank reconciliation (Specialized in Agency, FNMA/FHLMC)
- Strong understanding of various remittance methods which includes Actual/Actual, Schedule/Schedule and Schedule/Actual; strong analytical, research, problem resolution, and PC skills
- Must posses a broad range of mortgage loan servicing experience, with knowledge of investor reporting /default servicing requirements
- Good understanding of Servicing Agreements and associated databases
- Ability to perform complex analytical assignments
- Strong attention to details, task tracking, and flexible with ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a Team environment
Indeed - 22 months ago