SS&C GlobeOp, a business division of SS&C Technologies, is a leading global provider of cloud-based fund services, technology and mobility-enabled infrastructure for hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity and managed account managers. SS&C GlobeOp's expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, asset managers, family wealth offices, insurance companies, pension funds, corporate treasuries and private/regional banks. By outsourcing to SS&C GlobeOp, clients can reduce their technology investment and operational risks, leaving them more time to focus on asset generation and portfolio management.
We are looking for an Investor Services/Fund Administration Representative for our Harrison, NY location.
- Processing and reporting investor transactions including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers and the associated money movement
- Reviewing and approving Anti-Money Laundering tests pursuant to US and Cayman regulations
- Reviewing and approving due diligence documents for fund investors
- Reviewing, understanding and having the ability to discuss governing documents for hedge fund clients
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors
- Communicating with internal groups such as accounting, operations, legal and compliance with respect to transaction processing, billing etc.
- Reviewing the share register database to ensure that all activity is completed accurately and on time
- Coordinating the set up of new funds on the share registry system
- Responding to investor audit related inquiries
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Investor Services management on a multitude of investor services topics, client issues and department initiatives
- Assisting with the training of investor services staff
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- 4+ years experience in investor services or related field (financial services/fund administration, corporate communications, portfolio management, or securities analysis) and a strong familiarity with the workings of the capital markets
- A thorough knowledge of Fund Structures and all aspects of the services provided by an Investor Services Department
- Knowledge of AML/KYC compliance for US and Cayman
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid client relationship management skills
SS&C GlobeOp - 10 months ago