This position would consist of 50% data entry, i.e., keying television, radio and/or cable invoices into the IPG media systems, as well as loading and processing electronic invoices. You will be analyzing reports for data entry errors and inputting these into the system for the buyers to resolve. You will be communicating with stations for missing invoices and be responsible for printing required system reports.
- Keying television, radio, and/or cable invoices into the Donovan pay system.
- Processing electronic invoices.
- Proofreading data entry for accuracy.
- Communicating with the spot buyers to resolve discrepancies or problems.
- Communicating with stations for missing invoices.
- Requesting and printing required system reports.
- Responsible for following IPG’s Standard Policies and Procedures in the completion of their job duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years A/P experience preferred.
- Ten-key calculator by touch with a minimum of 7,000 key strokes per hour required. Good verbal communication skills.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills.
- Good problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be a self starter and detail oriented
Information Security Responsibilities:
Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. is a worldwide provider of advertising agency and related services. The Company conducts business...