Linxx Global Solutions, a fast growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently looking for Irregular/Expeditionary Warfare Fleet Training and Policy Analyst (Senior, Mid, and Junior level) to fill positions in Norfolk, Virginia.
• Assist in the development and alignment of irregular/expeditionary warfare training policies, processes and programs.
• Assist in the production and monitoring of policies affecting the Fleet Readiness Training Plan.
• Provide recommendations for improvements and changes to irregular/expeditionary warfare training requirements.
• Provide expertise on irregular/expeditionary warfare capabilities related to all doctrine, organization, training, materiel, leadership and education, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) areas.
• Must have a minimum of three years operational experience with an irregular/expeditionary warfare unit or staff. Five or more years of experience preferred; Experience with interagency and multi-national operations preferred.
• Must have experience in Fleet training continuum and requirements to include expeditionary warfare, amphibious warfare, or irregular warfare; Two years of experience with fleet training, policies and processes related to expeditionary warfare, amphibious warfare, or irregular warfare preferred.
• Must have knowledge and experience in analyzing and developing flag and senior-level correspondence, briefs, and presentations for echelon I (Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV)) and echelon II (US Fleet Forces (USFF)/Pacific Fleet (PACFLT)) level organizations.
• Must have knowledge of current live and virtual training technologies.
• Experience as military training operations research analyst desired if requirement for operational experience is not met.
• Must have excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to convey thoughts and ideas in a concise and clear manner.
Linxx’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, tuition assistance available, work/life balance, paid time off, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Linxx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
For more information about Linxx Global Solutions, please visit our website: www.linxxglobal.com.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Linxx recruiter at 757-222-0300 or email@example.com.