Linxx Global Solutions, a fast growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is currently looking for Irregular/Expeditionary Warfare Training Assessment Analyst (Senior, Mid, and Junior level) to fill positions in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Assess and validate training requirements for irregular/expeditionary warfare operations.
- Assess and validate training effectiveness for irregular/expeditionary warfare operations.
- Provide recommendations for acquisition of new training technologies.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience with irregular/expeditionary operations. Five or more years of experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) Required Operational Capabilities and the Projected Operating Environment (ROC/POE) to include employment and integration of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), Naval Construction Force (NCF), Naval Expeditionary Logistics Support Group (NAVELSG), Coastal Riverine Force (CRF), Maritime Civil Affairs and Security Training (MCAST), and Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (NEIC).
- Must have operational naval experience to include deployments to support expeditionary warfare, amphibious warfare, or irregular warfare; Experience with interagency and multi-national operations preferred.
- Must have the ability to provide subject matter expertise for planning and executing operations in two or more of the following areas: Counterterrorism, Anti-terrorism/Force Protection, Counterinsurgency, Security Force Assistance, Maritime Security Operations, Expeditionary Warfare, Special Operations, Naval Construction, and Naval Logistics.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the principles and procedures needed to analyze and evaluate technical training programs and technology applications.
- Must have excellent team building skills with the ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, connecting programs to funding, and building strategic partnerships.
- Must have knowledge and experience in analyzing and developing flag and senior-level correspondence, briefs, and presentations for echelon III (TYCOM) level organizations.
- Must have knowledge of current live and virtual training technologies.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to convey thoughts and ideas in a concise and clear manner.
Linxx’s competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, tuition assistance available, work/life balance, paid time off, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Linxx is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
For more information about Linxx Global Solutions, please visit our website: www.linxxglobal.com.
If you require assistance applying for any currently open online position, please contact a Linxx recruiter at 757-222-0300 or email@example.com.