Banking Item Processor II under moderate supervision, examines, adds, repairs, and audits data for discrepancies and errors. Reconciles data to ensure accuracy.
The work shift will be 1 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. central time, Monday - Friday.
- Reviews data from source documents.
- Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews incoming batches in order to balance and correct discrepancies.
- Reviews batch documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to establishment standards.
- Performs audits of both incoming and outbound documents to ensure conformance with regulations and procedures.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Sends and receives courier parcels, and distributes incoming items.
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Encodes paper documents.
- Supports other areas of Item Processing as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must be able to work from 1 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. central time, Monday - Friday.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience banking item processing.
- Proficient ten-key experience.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Works on generally routine assignments, occasionally deviating from defined procedures.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to apply math and reasoning skills.
- Able to prioritize work.
- Able to updated Microsoft Excel and Word documents.
- Typical office setting, with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Night, weekend, or shift hours may be required at times.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 12 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...