Our client is a leading quantitative investment house in New York , New Jersey, LA, with a great reputation for its investment in technology and focus on high frequency trading. The firm trades a large variety of instruments across equities, FX, fixed income and commodities. The team is looking to build a number of trading teams in 2014 and as such is seeking strong Researcher and developer to take a key role in building cutting edge infrastructure for High Frequency Trading.
As a member, with a keen interest in high performance computing and parallel programming, you will ideally come from an electronic trading software development background. You will have had exposure to real-time data, multithreaded systems and latency-reduction techniques. A passionate technologist, you will enjoy challenges and have a proven background of producing scalable solutions to complex technological problems.
This is an amazing opportunity for a very talented C++ programmer with a couple of years of experience to join a very exciting and profitable trading firm. The environment is exciting and dynamic, and the firm offers great compensation, bonus potential and benefits. Working closely with a number of extremely senior and respected technologists/traders in the space, you will be given every opportunity to vastly improve your skill set and further your career.
- At least 3 years experience in the 360 designing and implementation of best-in-class technology solutions for an electronic trading / high frequency trading firm.
- Extensive experience from within the market data / latency domain is required.
- Strong academic background. MS/PhD from quantitative discipline from a leading faculty.
- Expert programming skills in C++, Java, R, C#.
- Commercial mindset and with the ability to work closely and daily with the senior most members of the firm.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference ‘HEKU’. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with Hemanth for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 11 months ago
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...