Task Description: Developer to design and develop JEE/Java components as part of the IRS Modernized e-File solution in compliance with project guidelines, perform testing and integration, maintain Java components as required.
- Design and develop J2EE/Java components as part of the IRS Modernized e-File solution in compliance with project guidelines – 50%
- Perform unit and development level integration testing as needed – 15%
- Perform code maintenance based on needs of IBM testing, customer testing, and production issues. – 15%
- Support of integration of MeF infrastructure components with remainder of MeF application – 10%
- Documentation of software design and code – 10%
- Java and JEE (Web Services, JMS, EJB’s, MDB’s and JMX) development – 7 years
- XML Schema development – 2 years
- Oracle and SQL - 2 years
- Rational Software Architect or Eclipse – 3 years
- Rational ClearCase/ClearQuest - 2 years
- Software Engineering methodology - 3 years
- Automated unit testing using Junit.
- Familiarity with object-relational frameworks especially Hibernate
- Experience developing applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server
For additional information please contact Christina Trappe