Seeking senior and mid level Java/J2EE developers for long term contract in Dallas Texas.
OB DESCRIPTION Utilizing your strong technical skills, your initial project will include the architecture, design and development of the front end for a workflow/BPM based project. The Spring Frameworks shall be used to develop the front end. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Spring applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation and looks for ways to improve the applications.
- Working closely with architects and back end application experts.
- Analyze requirements for complex projects involving multiple components.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Development of proof of concepts on new technologies.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills to explain and document ideas.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
Must be willing to travel to client sites within the US 50 to 70% Mon-Thur or 3 work weeks out 1 week in town.
Desired, but not required:
- Minimum 2+ years of development experience.
- Minimum 1+ years Spring experience is required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Proficient knowledge in Java/J2EE technologies such as EJB, JMS, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, XSLT, XPath.
- Familiarity with database development languages (PLSQL/TSQL).
- Working in a SDLC and using an agile-development methodology.
- Masters degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related field
- Experience using WebSphere (preferably WebSphere 7.0 ND on windows)
- Financial Services (Banking) experience
Please email updated resumes, compensation requriements and availabilit y to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org .