Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging organization where can utilize your application development skills in an open source Application Development Framework environment? Wells Fargo Customer Connection is currently hiring multiple J2EE developers to support a large nationwide business line. |
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.4 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores, 12,000 ATMs, and the Internet (wellsfargo.com), and has offices in more than 35 countries to support the bank s customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 full-time equivalent team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 26 on Fortune s 2012 rankings of America s largest corporations. Wells Fargo s vision is to satisfy all our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Wells Fargo Customer Connection (WFCC) is Wells Fargo's primary contact center organization. We serve customers by phone, email and letter. WFCC is made up of Wells Fargo Phone Bank (which includes Consumer Service, Consumer Sales, and Premier Banking), Credit Card Customer Service, the National Business Banking Center, Online Customer Service, and Home Equity Service.
As a J2EE developer your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyze business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develop original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Perform modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participate in overall systems testing.
- Participate in the migration of applications to production.
- Develop new documentation; participate in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
We offer a broad array of medical, dental, and vision plans. In addition, as a Wells Fargo team member, you will receive a rich selection of benefits you can personalize to help you achieve the perfect work/life balance.
Please note: A qualified applicant will meet all basic and minimum qualifications. These positions are to sit in posted locations only and do not offer relocation assistance.
Wells Fargo - 19 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...