A Stealth leader in Banking and Financial Services is seeking a J2EE Senior Developer with MQ series. MUST have a minimum 10 years experience with a sound background in securities finance and money market products.
What youll be doing:
What you need:
- Using J2EE development environment, design a scalable and flexible Reporting solution for extracting a vendor product data into a data-warehouse, and expose data for Reporting using SOAP-based WebService architecture.
- Design and implement application data model using Sybase, along with performance tuning and optimization configuration.
- Work closely with front office team to understand needs, define requirements and provide business process automation consulting and solutions.
- Proactively manage issues and risks, and independently drive projects forward.
If you are a passionate J2EE developer with a strong Sybase background, please apply today. Youll be glad you did.
- Minimum 10 year experience developing flexible, scalable and robust applications, supporting the financial services sector.
- Experience in Prime Brokerage is a plus
- Experience in Margin & Risk working with margin methodologies is preferred
- Proven experience in design and development of large applications
- Deep understanding of database and middleware technologies, experience with MQ
- Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.
- Experience in the following technologies is required: J2EE / Spring / Hibernate / JAX-WS
Atlantic Partners - 18 months ago