Job Description : As a member of this Engineering team, you will
work with industry leading Middleware software products. You will be
responsible for leading design, development, QA testing of the new Converged
System management framework and the integration with other Converged System
appliances and solutions. The primary responsibilities will include: |
Lead and work with other sr.
architects to develop a strategy for the Converged System Framework and
integration with the Converged System platform and solutions as well as
architect, and lead designing, development, implementation, verification
and validation of the tools and integration with other solution. Excellent communication and
presentation skills. Collaborate with cross functional and remote teams
for successful project completion. Exploring opportunities for
innovation and providing leadership in software design Providing leadership in
driving integration with other HP architectures and initiatives Provide leadership to
ensuring a best in class tools and solutions for our customers Provide leadership in
planning, defining requirements, scoping efforts, and setting appropriate
· Apply in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide management
solutions across one or more technology areas.
· Code using Java and other industry standard products to implement the
agreed upon design, participate in code and design reviews of all components of
· Complete understanding on spring framework.
Troubleshooting / Debugging
· Hands on experience on implementing JAAS / Restful web services / Front
end-Back end web based solution.
Work with Software Testing /
QA organizations to achieve quality requirements
· Knowledge on few databases (open source and light weighted ones) and
communication thru Java.
· May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers, especially in
the area of Restful calls design.
· Consults with team members and other organizations on complex
issues. Willing to accept change and learn new technologies if required.
· Comfortable working within an Agile development process
· In-depth knowledge of Java and J2EE environments.
· Five or more years’ experience writing code using languages such as
(and not limited to), Java, C#, VB.Net . Advanced
ability to work with Web-development tools for new applications.
· Linux Operating environment
· Experience on JAAS and https web service calls. Experience working with
Apache Maven & Apache Ant.
· Knowledge on Jetty and Tomcat webservers.
· Advanced understanding of modern software design and development
methodologies Experience on multiple full release project life cycles. Advanced
understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
· Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration
test scripting, and testing methodologies.
· Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g.,
Eclipse, Aptana, and Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins like
Ganymed SSH2, JAXP etc.
· Able to define quality and security standards. Excellent verbal and
written communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a globally dispersed team.
Strong user experience (UI) design /
Experience with the Proliant x86 product lines.
Experience with Open Source development: Ruby, PHP, Python,
Database Tuning Experience
C/C++ development experience
and Experience Required:
8+ years experience. Bachelor\'s (undergraduate)
or Master\'s (graduate) degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Bernard Nickels & Associates - 14 months ago