The team is looking to grow the practice in order to meet demand across the department’s portfolio.
Applications are built using a RESTful architecture and the developer will need to be able to analyze wireframes, determine endpoint integration points with the Java backend system, and code front end templates with good usability practices and industry best security practices.
2. Backbone.js; JQuery-advanced level
5. understanding of REST and its architectural use in Web 2.0 web applications
Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly define deliverables and manage expectations from multiple stakeholders; Excellent understanding of web security and mitigation of top threats
Interested candidates, please forward a resume and your w2 rate to:
- Ability to write standards compliant, well organized HTML / CSS3
- Source control using SVN
- understanding of REST and its architectural use in Web 2.0 web applications
- Grasp of front end web application security threats and mitigations
- Java/Spring experience a plus
Monster - 23 months ago